VIRTUAL LEGISLATIVE EDUCATION AND ADVOCACY FOR NURSES
Originally aired March 17, 2021
Your professional organization, CT Nurses Association and American Nurses Association, believes that ‘advocacy is a pillar of nursing. Nurses instinctively advocate for their patients in their workplaces, and in their communities, as well as in the legislative process. During this session you will hear from
The American Nurse Association
A Nurse Advocating: from bedside, to peers to the healthcare institution
Unifying voices of nurses: Specialty Organizations
Amplifying the voice of nurses: Coalitions, Task Forces and Associations
The CT Nurses Association
Take Action on Current Legislation
This program outcomes:
Participants will self-identify that they learned at least one advocacy strategy to incorporate into their professional practice.
Participants will self-identify at least one current legislative issue in CT that is of concern for their professional practice.
HOW TO ACCESS THIS WEBINAR
1. REGISTER – Create a User Account here for access to your “My Dashboard”. Here’s how:
* Click on the “Login” Menu idem near the top of the page.
* Click on the White Button: “Register an Account”
* Enter a Username and email address, click on “Register”
* An email will be sent to the email address you entered. Click on the link in the email and set your password (Make a note of your username and password).
2. Click on “Courses” to begin Checkout process
* Scroll down towards the bottom and select the “Legislative Education & Advocacy for Nurses, “SEE MORE”
* Click On “Enroll Now” and complete the info needed for checkout.
** COUPON CODE – If you registered/paid to attend the Webinar which was recorded live on March 17, 2021, you were emailed a “Coupon Code” on 22-MAR-2021 to access these recorded materials at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
* If you did not pay to attend the live webinar on 17-MAR-2021, the price to access this course is $25. Use your Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover Card to complete the transaction.
3. Access the Course. Click on Legislative Education & Advocacy for Nurses in your Dashboard.
* Once paid you will automatically be enrolled in the course and redirected to your “My Dashboard” menu item OR click on the link in the email automatically generated by the system when you enroll.
4. BONUS: You will also be enrolled in the LEGISLATIVE BOOTCAMP course at no additional cost.